Behavioural Interventions Certificate
Categories of Admission
There is no longer a distinction between internal or external applicants.
Applicants must have completed:
- MacEwan University's PSYC 281 with a minimum grade of C-
- MacEwan University's PSYC 385 with a minimum grade of C-, or be currently enrolled in it
- a minimum of 60 university credits in a degree program
- If you are currently enrolled in a MacEwan University program, proceed to step 3.
- If you are not a current MacEwan student, apply to Open Studies through Apply Alberta.
- Once you have a MacEwan Student ID, please complete the application form available through BICA@macewan.ca.
- Submit the completed application form, CV, Statement of Intent and all supporting documentation (i.e. out of province transcripts) to SCE@macewan.ca.
Successful application will be contingent on grades and statement of intent. Applications for the Fall term will be assessed beginning on May 1, applications for the Winter term will be assessed beginning on October 1, and applications for the Spring term will be assessed beginning on February 1.