Gender Studies Minor
Gender Studies Program Learning Outcomes
- Differentiate historical and contemporary issues relating to gender.
- Demonstrate the ways in which gender inequality intersects with other forms of social marginalization including but not limited to sexuality, race, class, and ability.
- Explain how gender is shaped, enabled, and constrained by wider social forces.
- Outline the work of key thinkers and theorists in the discipline.
- Analyze the ways in which gender and sexuality are linked.