Institutional Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of their programs at MacEwan University, students should be able to:
- Demonstrate integrity in scholarly, career, and professional practice.
- Assess their own skills, knowledge, and attitudes.
- Collaborate effectively with others toward fulfillment of a vision, goal, initiative, or project.
- Critically evaluate and use information from a variety of sources in pursuit of knowledge.
- Solve problems through progressively more challenging research, scholarly, or creative activities.
- Communicate effectively and respectfully through a variety of media and in a range of contexts.
- Contribute to strengthening communities locally, nationally, and internationally.
- Demonstrate cultural mindfulness including a sense of respect for Indigenous peoples.
- Apply ethical and sustainable practices towards social, cultural, environmental, and economic well-being.
Approved March 22, 2021 by the General Faculties Council.